May 28, 2014 12:55 PM
GREAT FALLS -- Top news on KRTV for the morning of Wednesday, May 28, 2014:
- Lisa Bracco, the former general manager of Montana ExpoPark, has filed a civil suit against Cascade County and the Cascade County Commissioners. Click here for details.
- Robert Spearson and Shaudey Komeotis made their initial appearances in court on Tuesday following a 14+-hour search by several law enforcement agencies that began on Friday afternoon. Click here for details.
- Christopher Michelotti, a 30-year-old Great Falls man wanted by U.S. Marshals, has been arrested. Michelotti was wanted by the United States Marshals Service's Montana Violent Offender Task Force based on a felony arrest warrant for aggravated burglary.
- A 71-year-old Great Falls man passed away from his injuries on Friday after being thrown during an ATV accident more. Click here for details.
- A boat crash on Canyon Ferry Lake sent three people to the hospital on Saturday. Click here for details.
- The 8th grade class at Sunburst School continues to earn national attention for their project on alkali flats and attended the White House Science Fair in Washington, D.C. Tuesday. Click here for details.