Updated 1 month ago by KRTV
GREAT FALLS - The Salvation Army will begin conducting its sign-ups for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays at the Family Services Center located at 527 9th Avenue South on the following dates and times; families can sign up for one or the other, but not both.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday -- October 28th through December 6th - 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
People have until Friday, November 15th, to sign up for Thanksgiving.
You must bring the following:
1. Photo ID and Social Security cards (if not on ID) for adults.
2. Medical cards or birth certificates and Social Security cards for children.
3. Proof of income for the entire household.
4. Proof of address (rent receipt and utility bill).
5. Be prepared to provide clothing sizes for children.
6. Kids 12 and under - please provide a toy list.
For more information, call 453-0391.