Medical Montana is a sponsored feature on KRTV that profiles healthcare professionals and services in our community.
Cascade Hearing & Audiology is located at 401 15th Avenue South, Suite 207, in Great Falls.
Watch the videos below for more information.
- Segment #1 – About Cascade Audiology & Hearing / Meet Dr. Wyatt Rasmussen.
- Segment #2 – Tinnitus. Tinnitus, also known as “ringing of the ears” affects up to 45 million Americans, and 1 in 3 people over the age of 65. The most common causes of tinnitus are noise exposure, aging, head injury, and medication side effects.
- Segment #3 – Tinnitus Part 2. 1 in 5 teenagers have some type of hearing loss or experience tinnitus – rise in the use of earbuds and exposure to loud noise/music.
- Segment #4 – About Hearing Loss – How do I know if I have an issue? Every day in the US 30 million people work in an environment that could cause hearing loss.
- Segment #5 – Hearing Test Process – what can I expect when I go in for a hearing screening?
For more information, click here to visit their website, or call 406-727-6577, or 1-800-823-6577.