GREAT FALLS — The annual Christmas Stroll in happening downtown Great Falls on Friday from 5 pm to 9 pm. This year’s theme is “Holly Jolly Christmas."
The event takes place along Central Avenue from the Civic Center extending to 8th Street, and features dozens of craft and food vendors and music, and many downtown shops stay open for the event.
The Downtown Great Falls Association provided a list of several highlights:
- 100 Block will have a German Market, hosted by Kellergeist Pub - check out the fun vendors and craft items for sale.
- 200 Block will have many non-profits and activities happening all up and down the block.
- 300 Block will host Santa, along with his elves and sleigh. He is set to arrive around 6 PM on 8th Street and will walk his way down to his sleigh.
- Santa's Village will be in the lobby of Opportunity Bank on 3rd Street and 1st Ave North.
- 400 Block will be the host to Special Olympics Polar Plunge that kicks off at 7 pm.
- 500 Block will have Central Montana Radio's 12 Days of Christmas Cash happening around 8 pm, following the Polar Plunge.
- 600 Block will feature the Historic Trolley that will be selling Stroll Buttons (purchase for $5 and will also be selling the Historic Preservation Committee's holiday ornament.
- 700 Block will lead you straight to City Bar for their famous Tom and Jerry's or the Sip N' Dip for a fishbowl!