UPDATE - victims and suspect identified - click here for the latest information.
An investigation is underway after a shooting in East Glacier and three people were found dead on Sunday, July 17, 2022, at about 10 p.m.
Two men and an 18-month-old child are deceased, according to the FBI.
Two women were flown to a hospital; at least one of the women was shot. Their current medical conditions have not been disclosed.
The FBI said in a news release that there is no search for any suspects, and there is no threat to public safety.
The FBI, along with the Glacier County Sheriff's Office, Blackfeet Law Enforcement Services, and Montana Highway Patrol, responded to the incident and are continuing to investigate.
The East Glacier Fire Department and the National Park Service also responded to the shooting.
No other details have been released at this point, including the identities of the three people who died or the specific cause of death for each.
We will update you when we get more information.
- 2 dead after being hit by Sheriff's vehicle
- Missing MT woman’s belongings found
- Details of massive crash that killed 6 people
- Moors Mountain Fire has burned 150 acres
- Huestis treats foster kids to shopping spree
- GF couple moves to FL to save unborn child
- Wanna buy an island in Flathead Lake?