GREAT FALLS — The Cascade County Elections Office provides the following information about the November 3rd general election.
We have expanded our office hours at 325 2nd Avenue North to accommodate the folks that wish to drop their ballots off in-person. Our office hours are as follows:
- Monday, November 2nd: 7 am to 5 pm, Ballot Drop-Off Only at 325 2nd Avenue North. Ballot drop-off will be available at Exhibition Hall at Montana ExpoPark from 7 am to 5 pm. Voter registration will be available from 7 am to noon
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020: Ballot drop-off, drive-by ballot drop-off, and in-person voting will take place at Exhibition Hall at Montana ExpoPark from 7 am to 8 pm.
Auto-Mark Voting Machine
We will provide additional places of deposit that will be equipped with an auto-mark voting machine on Election Day only (Tuesday) and the hours of operation will be 7 am to 8 pm and are as follows:
- Belt Senior Center - 19 Castner Street
- Main Office - 325 2nd Avenue North
- Sun River Senior Center - 13319 Montana Highway 200, Fort Shaw
- Vaughn Volunteer Fire Station - 14 4th Street
- Wedsworth Hall, Cascade - 13 Front Street
If you have questions or need more information, call the Elections Office at 406-454-6803, or click here to visit the website.