GREAT FALLS — The City of Great Falls is soliciting bids to provide a creative design and painting service for a mural or logo to be placed on the Gore Hill Water Tower.
The proposal should include the following:
- Up to three design concepts
- Costs to paint each design; including equipment, labor, materials, insurance, bonding, and other related expenses
- Provide proof of qualifications for successful completely similar work on at least 3-5 elevated structures
The Gore Hill Water Tower consists of a composite style elevated water storage facility erected during the 2018 construction season.
Bidders have until September 18th at 3:00 p.m. to submit their proposals to the City Clerk’s office located in the Civic Center in room 204.
The project will be opened and read aloud thereafter in the Rainbow Conference Room. The project will be awarded to the successful bidder based on an evaluation of proposals received by the city staff. Then, the staff will make a recommendation to the City commission who will then decide who wins.
The bids will be scored by criteria and weighting percentages:
- The overall appearance of the design concept as it pertains to the culture, history and economy of the City of Great Falls (30%)
- Technical qualifications and references (30%)
- Cost to apply coating system for design (40%)
Each bid must be accompanied by a certified check, cashiers check, or bid bond payable to the City of Great Falls in an amount not less than ten percent of the total amount of the bid.
For more information: you can find the invitation to bid by clicking here to visit the City website.