GREAT FALLS — There will be a disaster training exercise at Great Falls International Airport on Wednesday, September 18th.
Cascade County Disaster & Emergency Services says that the training will run from approximately 10 a.m. until noon.
Participating agencies include:
- Cascade County Disaster and Emergency Services
- Great Falls & Cascade County Emergency Communications Center
- Great Falls International Airport Police
- Great Falls Fire RescueMontana Air National Guard Fire
- Malmstrom Air Force Base
- Great Falls Emergency Services
- Cascade County Sheriff’s Office
- Great Falls Police Department
The training involves responding to a simulated plane crash on a runway just outside the terminal.
Anyone within the vicinity of the airport can expect to see an increase in emergency vehicles and personnel.
Travelers departing from or arriving to the airport should not be affected by the exercise.