GREAT FALLS — The Montana State Fair will take place in Great Falls from July 30 through August 7, with the following headline performers.
- Country music duo Big & Rich with guests Cowboy Troy and DJ Sinister will take the stage on July 31st.
- On August 1st, Terry Fator will perform; Fator is a ventriloquist/comedian, and the winner of the second season of "America’s Got Talent."
- August 2 will feature county music singer Travis Tritt.
- On August 3rd, Christian pop duo For King & Country will take the stage.
- Rock trio Chevelle will perform on August 6th.
- August 7th will feature singer Kodi Lee, the winner of season 14 of "America’s Got Talent."
The Montana State Fair also features rodeo events, livestock competitions, carnival rides, horse racing, craft and food vendors, and more. Visit the Montana ExpoPark website for updates to fair events and activities, and to buy tickets.
The 2021 MontanaFair in Billings will host Kesha as its headline performer this year.
Kesha will perform at the First Interstate Arena on Friday, August 13th. The MontanaFair concert series continues on August 14th with a performance by Cody Johnson. On August 15th, the Eli Young Band will finish off the three-day concert series. Click here for more information.