GREAT FALLS — KRTV 5:30 News and Video for Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
- The IRS has launched a website that allows Americans to track the status of their stimulus checks - click here for details.
- There have been a total of 404 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Montana, an increase of five since Tuesday. There have been seven deaths to date (source/map). There have been three deaths in Toole County, and one each in Lincoln County, Madison County, Missoula County, and Flathead County. There have now been 51 hospitalizations of COVID-19 patients in Montana; 21 of those are considered "active hospitalizations." There have been a total of 209 recovered patients. Click here for more details.
- Steve Bullock and Steve Daines released their fundraising totals today; click here for details.
- Earlier this week, the staff at Box Elder Public Schools tried something a little different. They posted a video on social media offering encouragement to students by singing “Lean On Me” on a Zoom chat. Click here to read more.
- The Great Falls Police Department hosted a luncheon today to celebrate Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week. Keirston Sapp explained, "It means a lot if I'm doing something I love. I'm around small furry creatures I love. I'm doing what I have always wanted to do. I have always wanted to work with animals, and I finally got that."