Mattel is releasing a new set of inclusive dolls.
For the first time, Barbie will be featured with hearing aids.
"The power of play is shaping what we imagine to be possible – which is why it’s important that kids can play out stories with dolls that reflect themselves and the world around them," a post on Barbie's Instagram said.
The line also features a Ken doll with vitiligo, a skin condition that impacts millions of people.
Other dolls in the collection have a variety of skin tones, body types and hair textures.
They will go on sale in June.
- Total lunar eclipse coming to Montana
- Quake rattles Yellowstone National Park
- Murder suspect at large in Montana
- State-record fish caught in Montana
- Great Falls may get 'childcare cooperative'