News

Actions

No injuries in Great Falls house fire

No injuries in Great Falls house fire
Posted at 9:51 PM, Jul 29, 2020
and last updated 2020-07-30 00:02:29-04

GREAT FALLS — Emergency crews responded to a house fire in Great Falls on Wednesday.

It happened on the 2400 block of Central Avenue, across the street from Paris Gibson Education Center.

The fire was reported shortly after noon.

The owner of the house says she is overwhelmed, and grateful that there were no injuries; she also noted that she does have insurance.

There is no word yet on the cause of the fire, nor the extent of the damage.

We will update you if we get more information.