The Great Falls Police Department conducted a compliance check of 27 businesses selling alcohol within Great Falls and 20 establishments passed while seven failed.
The success rate for this compliance check was 74 percent, which is lower than last spring’s success rate of 82 percent.
GFPD stated the purpose of the compliance checks is to ensure liquor license holders are working to prevent the sale of alcohol to purchasers under the age of 21.
The employees who sold alcohol to the underage buyers were issued a citation for violating MCA 16-3-301 (Unlawful Sales/Transfer to a Person under 21 years of age).
The checks are supported by STOP act funds provided by the Alliance for Youth Substance Abuse Prevention stakeholders.
The following businesses successfully completed the 10/27/18 compliance check:
- Bar S Lounge & Supper Club – 5100 N Star BLVD
- Cripple Creek Casino, INC – 801 Smelter Ave NE.
- Hide Out Lounge – 2401 12th Ave. S.
- Jaker’s – 1500 10th Ave. S.
- Lucky Charm Casino 2 INC – 2500 10th Ave. S.
- North 40 Tavern & Casino LLC. – 4300 N. Star BLVD.
- The Do Bar – 1800 3rd St. NW.
- The Flamingo – 3028 10th Ave. S.
- Beef O’Brady’s – 1600 Fox Farm Road
- Montana Club Of Great Falls – 907 Smelter Ave. NE.
- Taco Treat Of Great Falls – 1701 10th Ave. S.
- Big Mouth BBQ – 1720 10th Ave. S.
- Buffalo Nickel Casino, INC – 41 Division RD.
- Double Nickle Ante – 125 NW Bypass
- Great Falls Flying J – 3715 31st St. SW.
- Holiday Stations Store # 59 – 601 NW Bypass
- Lucky Lil’s Casino Of Great Falls – 3715 31st St. SW.
- Noon’s # 2 H & R INC – 1300 12th Ave. S.
- Reno Casino – 2501 10th Ave. S.
- Walmart INC # 22455 – 701 Smelter Ave. NE.
The following businesses failed the 10/27/18 compliance check:
- Kernaghans Pik N Pump – 1501 8th Ave. N.
- Town Pump of GF 1- 401 10th Ave. S.
- Town Pump of Great Falls # 4 – 700 10th Ave. S.
- Taco Treat of GF INC. – 1700 3rd St. NW.
- Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza – 1101 7th St. S.
- Everyday IGA – 701 1st Ave. N.
- Fraternal Order Of Eagles – 1501 9th St. S.