GREAT FALLS — Emergency crews were at the scene of a fire in a detached garage in Great Falls on Christmas Day.
Great Falls Fire Rescue responded to the fire just after 6 p.m. on Friday at 3405 5th Avenue North. Crews were able to quickly control the fire, according to a Saturday morning press release.
The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental, originating from a pellet grill near the garage.
No residents or firefighters were injured during the fire.
We will update you if we get more information.
This story was updated Saturday morning with more information from GFFR.