In 4H programs, kids and teens complete hands-on projects in areas like health, science, agriculture and civic engagement in a positive environment where they receive guidance from adult mentors and are encouraged to take on proactive leadership roles. The agency recently hosted Achievement Night to recognize outstanding members and volunteers.
- Grizzly bear injures hunter
- Refinery siren: why did it alert?
- Young woman dies in GF crash
- Dispute leads to gunshots in GF
- Gunshots fired in Great Falls
- PHOTOS: 'pack' of wolverines
- Obituary: Constance Becker