SHELBY — The town of Shelby has been hit harder than most in Montana by COVID-19, with 17 confirmed cases and three deaths reported as of Tuesday, April 7.
Residents are working to brighten spirits by participating in "A World Of Hearts," a national effort to decorate storefronts and homes with hearts and messages of hope.
- Shelby hospital says preparation is key in addressing COVID-19
- Model predicts fewer deaths in MT than original estimate
- Why it's hard to know exactly how many people have recovered
- Toole County: 16 cases of COVID-19, 3 deaths
- National Guard troops activated for COVID-19 response in Montana
- Unemployment claims skyrocket in Montana due to COVID-19
- Joint Information Center ready to answer COVID-19 questions
- "Stay at home" order aimed at slowing the spread of COVID-19
- What businesses are considered "essential" in Montana?
- Lincoln County man identified as first COVID-19 death in Montana
- Why COVID-19 is causing more concern than the flu