If you bought ticket number 033146 or ticket number 058959 in the Montana Millionaire raffle, today is a very good day - those were the two winning numbers, each worth one million dollars.
And if you bought ticket number 254026, you're a big winner, too - of $100,000.
The winning numbers were announced at Montana Lottery headquarters in Helena on Tuesday morning.
- $1 million: #058959 (sold at Town Pump on 10th in Great Falls)
- $1 million: #033146 (sold at Town Pump on Dewey in Butte)
- $100,000: #254026 (sold at River Market in Fort Benton)
The 280,000 tickets for this year's event - priced at $20 each - went on sale Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at many convenience stores, gas stations, and grocery stores across the state; all tickets were sold in less than 30 hours.
The Montana Lottery hosts two "early bird" drawings ahead of the end-of-year grand prize drawing. The first early bird drawing for a prize of $100,000 was done on November 25; the winning ticket was #080647, and it was sold in the town of Laurel.
The second early bird drawing, worth $25,000, was conducted on Friday, December 16. The winning ticket was #269399. The ticket was sold at the Mountain View Co-Op in the town of Lincoln. There have also been dozens of "instant win" tickets with prizes of up to $500.
Previous winners of the Montana Millionaire grand prize are:
- 2020: Megan Thorstenson, Butte
- 2019: Casey Petero, Columbia Falls
- 2018: Richard Mai, Billings
- 2017: Amy Lambert, Butte
- 2016: Daniel Thompson, Great Falls
- 2015: Jack Barisich, Winnett
- 2014: Jeffrey Fallang, East Helena
- 2013: Russell Miller, Columbia Falls
- 2012: Sam Polesky, Laurel
- 2011: Vern & Mara Wallace, Billings
- 2010: William Morse, Billings
- 2009: Dana Delguerra, Great Falls
- 2008: Mike & Carole McGivern, Butte
- 2007: Gary & BJ Klipstein, Billings
Last year's two winning million-dollar tickets were sold in Butte and Missoula. Due to a change in legislation, the Montana Lottery is no longer allowed to release names of Montana Millionaire winners unless they have given consent.