TETON COUNTY — Students from Great Falls recently took a field trip to learn about the importance of bison to Native American history and culture.
The event took place on a ranch outside of Choteau and was hosted by the Great Falls Public School's Indigenous Education program.
About 30 students from middle schools and high schools participated in the event, learning how bison were used for food, clothing, and weapons.
- 9th DUI charge for Cascade County man
- New owners for El Comedor restaurant
- Barrus sentenced for death of deputy
- 2 men charged death of Montana teen
- Casting call for “Yellowstone" TV show