Medical Montana is a sponsored feature on KRTV that profiles healthcare professionals and services in our community.
Dr. Loy Anderson of Thriven Functional Medicine in Great Falls uses a systems-based approach that seeks imbalance to identify and correct the root cause rather than simply mask symptoms of disease.
It engages both patient and practitioner in a therapeutic partnership, looking at what kind of person has the disease rather than what kind of disease the person has. Here are a few of the conditions that some of Dr. Anderson’s patients have had.
- GI conditions like reflux, irritable bowel, constipation, digestive problems and bloating
- Metabolic problems like diabetes, obesity, hypertension, cholesterol and heart disease
- Skin problems like acne, rosacea, dry skin and eczema
- Autoimmune disorders like crohns, hashimoto’s, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis
- Pain and energy conditions like fibromyalgia, arthritis, insomnia and chronic fatigue
- Hormone imbalances and thyroid problems
Thriven Functional Medicine is located at 1601 2nd Avenue North, Suite 232.
For more information, watch the videos below, click here to visit the website, or call 406-205-8100.