GREAT FALLS — An 82-year old woman died in a two-vehicle crash in Park County on Friday, May 6, 2022.
The Montana Highway Patrol says it happened just before 4 p.m. near mile marker 342 of Interstate 90.
The MHP says the woman "entered the eastbound lane going westbound" and crashed into an eastbound Honda SUV.
The elderly woman died at the scene; she was wearing a seatbelt, and drugs/alcohol were not factors in the crash, according to the MHP.
The driver of the SUV was taken to a hospital by ambulance; the extent and nature of the 46-year old woman's injuries was not disclosed.
The name of the woman who died has not been released.
- Shannon Newth says farewell to KRTV
- Wind tips truck onto deputy's car
- Hometana opens in Great Falls
- Semi truck crashes into parked cars
- New broadband network for Great Falls