Billings police are investigating a shooting that sent one man to the hospital on Thursday, August 25, 2022.
Police said the shooting was reported at about 3:15 a.m. near Division Street and Lewis Avenue.
A 49-year-old man from Billings sustained a gunshot wound and was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
The suspect ran away and remains at large.
Police have not yet released any other details. We will update you if we get more information.
- Obituary: Nicholas Jay Rowton
- Spike in motorcyclist deaths in MT
- Family still reeling from ag vandalism
- $1.2M for apartment upgrades
- Road-rage shooting victim identified
- Hi-Line shelter takes in 22 rescued dogs
- Woman highlights "Montana's Best"
22-59186 8/25 0315 hrs, Division and Lewis Ave. BPD responded to shooting, and located a 49 yoa W/M victim from Billings. Vic suffered a gunshot wound and was transported in critical condition. Susp fled on foot. Investigation ongoing. Sgt Peterson— BillingsPD (@BillingsPD) August 25, 2022