HELENA — Michael Jefferson Harrison Jr., of Helena has been accused of raping a girl under the age of 16.
Harrison, 52 years old, has been charged in Lewis & Clark County with three felony counts of sexual intercourse without consent, and two felony counts of sexual assault.
According to court documents, the alleged assault took place over the course of a year and a half.
While being interviewed by law enforcement, Harrison allegedly admitted to having "sexual interactions" with the underage girl.
- 8 arrests in Great Falls drug bust
- How much snow from this week's storm?
- Montana man survives getting hit by train
- Truckers stranded during snow storm
- Great Falls man launches breakfast product