GREAT FALLS — A power outage is affecting businesses and homes in some areas of Great Falls.
The outage began around 1:50 p.m. and appears centered around the Skyline, Riverview, and Valley View areas.
KRTV lost power, too, and some people have reported losing our signal.
According to NorthWestern Energy, an estimated 3,400 customers are without power. They estimate full restoration by 4 p.m.
There is no word from the utility company on the suspected cause of the power outage.
Please be careful when driving—if traffic lights are not working, treat them as four-way stops.
(UPDATE) At 2:40 p.m., NorthWestern Energy said that power has been restored.
- Harlem teacher allegedly raped student
- Shooting victim near Essex identified
- Great Falls man dies after I-15 crash
- Great Falls mom opens new daycare
- Great Falls fire victims still hospitalized