HELENA — Scores of people gathered outside of the Capitol in Helena on Saturday, March 26, 2022, during what organizers described as a "Freedom Rally."
With several semi trucks that had participated in the "Freedom Convoy" parked along E. 6th Avenue, members of the community spoke about the importance of inalienable rights and the Constitution.
Jeremy Mygland, lead organizer, said he hopes to encourage others to stand up for their freedoms.
"I hope that people would just know that they can do something. I mean, I'm nobody and I put this together in just a couple of weeks so that people have a lot of voice, and there's a lot of organizers and everybody that helped me out, so I hope they can take it back to their hometown, too,” said Mygland.
Mygland hopes to organize more rallies in the future.
- Shelby woman dies in crash; 3 children injured
- Hiker found dead after 'encounter with a grizzly'
- 'Toy Box Killer' accomplice moves to Montana
- 7 siblings make Meadow Lark Country Club 'family'
- Work begins on new aquatics/rec center in GF