Some of the people who lost their homes in the Gibson Flats Fire several months ago are struggling to rebuild. On Wednesday, December 1, 2021, the fire destroyed at least 11 homes, 11 garages, and numerous outbuildings and cars in the neighborhood that adjoins the southeast side of Great Falls. There were no serious injuries reported, although we have received reports that several pets perished. Three people have been charged in connection with the fire.
- 3 sentenced for Great Falls child's death
- New restaurant coming to Great Falls
- Bodies recovered from Glacier National Park
- 'Swimmer's itch' reported in Montana lake
- MT State Fair starts Friday in Great Falls
- 'Bikini Baristas' make bank in Billings