BILLINGS — Michael Devaney, owner of First Things Childcare in Billings, has found success in an industry that is dominated by women.
We wanted to know just how rare 'daddy daycares' are in Montana, but the Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services doesn’t track the statistic.
Devaney believes he's one of just a few Montana men teaching phonics and reading at that level - and perhaps even more rare - no televisions or tablets at this daycare.
- 3 people dead in Glacier County crash
- Showdown Montana bought a hotel
- Child abduction attempt at Montana fair
- Sheriff will release info on 3 crashes
- Car fire in Great Falls (photos)
- N Thai: from food trailer to food truck
- Eye On Great Falls - new businesses