GREAT FALLS — As predicted and hoped for, the Aurora Borealis danced across the skies of Montana on Wednesday night (March 30, 2022).
We have received several photos from people of the natural phenomenon, which is sometimes called the Northern Lights.
In order to get the best viewing, make sure you are as far away from city lights as possible.
Jim Thomas, the operator of Soft Serve News, posts frequent updates to let people know how likely it is that the Northern Lights may be visible.
If you take any pictures of the Aurora Borealis and want to share them, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIDEO: an owl visits the Great Falls Eyecam
- Obituary: Angela Jane Ledakis Barrett
- Montana man tried to entice teen girl for sex
- Down syndrome teen allowed to graduate?
- Aurora Borealis possible over Montana