Yellowstone National Park recently released a new video titled "Minute Out In It: Flood Event June 13, 2022."
"Beginning June 12, 2022, unprecedented amounts of rainfall caused substantial flooding, rockslides, and mudslides within Yellowstone National Park," a statement about the video reads. "Historic water levels caused severe damage to roads, water and wastewater systems, power lines, and other critical park infrastructure."
Learn more about flood recovery efforts and park operations at go.nps.gov/YELLflood.
- Shooting in East Glacier; 3 people dead
- 2 dead after being hit by Sheriff's vehicle
- Possible tornado causes damage in Montana
- Huestis treats foster kids to shopping spree
- Details of massive crash that killed 6 people
- Wanna buy an island in Flathead Lake?