Evelyn Louise (Pospisil) Vogl was born December 8, 1932, in Roy, Montana, and passed away October 25, 2022, in Great Falls, Montana.
In 1954 she graduated in Denton, Montana. After graduation she attended nursing school in Lewistown, MT to become an LPN. She finished her nursing education at MSU Northern achieving a bachelor’s degree in RN.
In her early years, Evelyn enjoyed playing softball and volleyball. Later she enjoyed collecting antiques and attending rodeos with Elmer, all while gardening, having over 100 potted flowers, and watching Western movies.
To read the complete obituary and share condolences, visit the Schnider Funeral Home website.
- Halloween events in Great Falls
- Who won a new pickup truck?
- Charged: raping teen, sharing video
- Great Falls woman opens bakery
- 3 dead in Judith Basin County crash
- Survivors recount grizzly attack