GREAT FALLS — Lyndsay Gutierrez is the owner of Nourish, a community kitchen. "The goal for Nourish is just to be a community place; it's a way to bring people together," she said.
Lyndsay has some easy tips on how to stay healthy right now during this time of "quarantine."
- Everybody wants comfort food; just add some veggies to it.
- Focus on eating a rainbow of colors throughout the day.
- It's getting to be Spring, so plant a few things - even if it's just some herbs in a box in your window.
She added, "The healthier you keep your digestion, the healthier your whole body is, the more capable you are of fighting off anything you're encountering."
- Spices N Spurs food truck rolls into Great Falls
- Foster’s Farmacy in Choteau pushes toward opening
- Barley farmer from Power shifts to helping healthcare workers
- Restaurants with take-out and delivery during COVID-19 pandemic
- Brush Crazy offers to-go art kits to keep stay-at-home customers busy
- Studio Barre in Great Falls offers online workouts
- GFDA working to help businesses in the face of COVID-19
- Great Falls shops try to stay positive during coronavirus restrictions
- "We're Open, Montana"