The 3rd graders at Sunnyside Elementary School learned about weather from Meteorologist Ryan Dennis on Tuesday, March 21, 2023.
Ryan taught the kids about some of the weather instruments that meteorologists use to record temperature and wind speed/direction.
The kids also learned about the different types of precipitation and severe weather.
No weather lesson is complete without some experiments though as the kids got to see how strong their own wind was by using an anemometer and they got to see a tornado in a bottle.
If you are an elementary school teacher and are interested in having us teach your class about the weather, then please email email@example.com. The next available dates are in mid-April.
- Great Falls murder victim identified
- Protesters outside Great Falls elections office
- Great Falls murder suspect dead in Valier
- House in Glacier NP must be torn down
- Recent obituaries on KRTV
FOLLOW KRTV: Instagram | TikTok | Twitter