At least one person was taken to a hospital after a two-vehicle crash in Great Falls on Tuesday, July 19, 2022. The crash happened shortly after 9 p.m. at the intersection of 10th Avenue South and 7th Street.
According to a police officer at the scene, a motorcycle was headed west and a Honda sedan was turning north on to 7th Street and the two vehicles collided.
The motorcyclist was taken to a hospital; the nature and extent of the person's injuries is not yet known.
The condition of the driver of the sedan is not known at this point.
The GFPD is investigating to determine the circumstances and cause of the crash. Traffic through the area was blocked as emergency crews worked to investigate and clear the scene.
We will update you if we get more information.
- Shooting in East Glacier; 3 people dead
- PHOTOS: Tornado damage in Valley County
- 2 dead after being hit by Sheriff's vehicle
- Huestis treats foster kids to shopping spree
- Wanna buy an island in Flathead Lake?